In Pursuit, Inc., makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the products included on or otherwise made available to you through In Pursuit, Inc., unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the In Pursuit, Inc., and any product purchased from In Pursuit, Inc., is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by law, In Pursuit, Inc., disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In Pursuit, Inc., does not warrant that the products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through In Pursuit, Inc., or its website. To the full extent permissible by law, In Pursuit, Inc., will not be liable for any damages of any kind (including for personal injury or death) arising from the use of any product sold by In Pursuit, Inc., or through its website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and/or user of any produce purchased from In Pursuit, Inc., to check for product safety. With respect to hammocks, use caution and follow the safety guidelines listed herein:
- Never hang your hammock more than 18 inches above the ground.
- Be sure to inspect the area underneath and around the hammock for hazardous items. These could include, but may not be limited to, rocks, sharp objects, sticks, and other debris.
- In addition to checking below and around the hammock, be sure to check above the hammock for items that could fall.
- Before each and every use, thoroughly check the hammock, and all connecting hardware, for fraying, snags, wear and tear, or any damage that could cause the hammock to fail. If you see any of these indicators, immediately discontinue using the hammock.
- Always use a suitable structure or tree to hang your hammock from.
- Never let children use the hammock unattended.
- Do not swing, jump or stand in the hammock.
- Before placing entire weight into the hammock, ensure it is hung correctly and will support the weight.
- Do not place a hammock directly above or under another hammock (hammock stacking).
- Never modify or disassemble the hammock; do not untie hammock knots.
There are no reviews yet.