Are You Ready For The CCCA Texas Sectional?
The Christian Camp and Conference Association Texas Sectional is one week from yesterday and we couldn’t be more excited! This is our favorite event of the year. We look forward to visiting with amazing people we’ve worked with in yeas past as well as meeting so many more. Last year was so much fun and we’ve been counting down the days ’til the 2016 CCCA Texas Sectional.
What’s the Texas Sectional all about?
The “Goin’ Pro” event promises to be 3 days packed with fun, networking and some great learning experiences!
Here’s an excerpt from the CCCA TX Sectional Program:
As we kick off the CCCA Texas Sectional 2016, we lead with the theme…Goin’ Pro. The theme is both a direction and a challenge. We continue with the call to sectional members to move forward as a collective body of believers committed to excellence in our profession and calling. We are on a journey to honor God by collectively doing what we do in a manner reflecting high quality and excellence that honors Christ. The theme and sectional design are also a challenge extended to members to use this time to improve who you are as an individual, as an organization, and as a sectional. We challenge you to focus your thoughts this week on how can I develop myself, my team/organization, and my sectional.
- Family Camping
- Leadership Succession – What We Have Learned
- Cho-Yeh Guest Tour
- Saving On Your Camp’s Utilities
- How To Get More Out Of IT Services Without Necessarily Having To Pay For It
- Want To Increase Revenue At Your Camp Or Conference Center?
- The Life Diet: Helping People Develop A Strategy For Happier Lives
- Day Camp
- Boards And Executives Serving Together To Further Ministry
- Define Your Target: Developing Standards Of Service
- 30.07 No Visible Tech
- Food And Beverage Procurement And RFP Process
- Intentional Recreation
- Put Your Retirement Plan To Work
- What Is The Real Cost Of Construction – PLEASE!
- Menu Engineering, Cost Mitigation, And Budget Management
- Help! How Do I Increase Camper Attendance And Revenue?
- About Millennials, For Millennials… from a Millennial
- Outdoor Education In Africa
- Let’s Talk – How To Make CCCA A Resource We Support
- Roundtable Discussions To Camp Foodservices, Trends/ Challenges, Customer Service
- Hear From the Source
- Pool Automation Options And Tour
- Getting Your IT Out Of The Woods
What will we be doing at the TX Sectional?
Besides hanging out with amazing people, we will be focusing on two things.
- Manning a sweet booth loaded down with camp t-shirts and promotional items for summer camps.
- Steffanie Bice (CEO of In Pursuit Promotions) will be giving a presentation on “Want To Increase Revenue At Your Camp Or Conference Center?”
We are looking forward to both of these quite a bit. Stefanie’s presentation is going to give you practical ways you can make more money for your camp while adding value to your campers. You’re not going to want to miss this. Our booth is going to be a lot of fun We’re not going to be pushing things on people, rather, we want to hear from y’all and find out what your needs are and how the apparel industry for camps could be better. Hanging out with you guys is what it’s all about for us. That’s not to say we won’t sell you some amazing products if you’re interested.
If you’re going to be at the CCCA Texas Sectional this year (Feb 22-24, 2016), let us know in the comments section below! We want to be sure to see you there!
For more information about the Christian Camp & Conference Association 2016 Texas Sectional, you can download the pdf program here.